Tin Can gives LMSs a way to see more about learners than ever before.
You have an LMS, but it could be more useful and more powerful if it could track experiences across many systems. To use Tin Can in an LMS, you need to add a Learning Record Store to it. Adding an LRS to your system allows your customers to have a much better understanding of their learners.
Our LRS is software that is added to an existing system. It entirely takes care of the Tin Can piece of the equation (the hard part) and allows for products to have their own Tin Can API implementations. It can be locally installed on your servers, or you can choose a cloud/hosted integration.
- The best Tin Can conformance available, from the people that invented the specification.
- Our LRS implements every bit of the Tin Can API for you. You never have to touch the specification.
- Tin Can Console — your window to your LRS implementation. It’s a place where you see all Tin Can communication, debug it, and understand it. This is where you manage all Tin Can related data.
- Statement Viewer — a stream of every Tin Can statement that’s being delivered to your LRS.
- Authentication Manager — Tin Can statements come from all sorts of people and places. The Authentication Manager makes it easy to accept statements from only those that you trust.
- Import and launch Tin Can courses the same way you import and launch SCORM & AICC courses.
- Convert old and new SCORM and AICC registrations to Tin Can statements using our Engine.